Expelled students MUST take an initial drug screen test to enter the program.
Drug testing for expelled students are free of charge at Ascension Medical Clinic, located at 214 South Burnside Ave in Gonzales, LA or at Prevost Hospital on 301 Memorial Drive in Donaldsonville, La.
Students must bring drug screening form to orientation as proof of testing.
Students who fail to submit drug screen within 5 days of enrollment or the start of the school year will have their possibility of early exit delayed by the number of days it takes for drug screen to be submitted.
Students who are expelled due to a drug or alcohol related offense or who test positive at an initial or exit drug screening must enroll in a drug/substance abuse program within 5 days of a positive drug test.
For your convenience, a short list of substance abuse counselors can be found below.
Optum Therapists near Gonzales, LA
- Always Hope LLC Licensed Professional Counselor, MS, LPC (225) 535-4956
- IRISE Counseling Services, LLC Counselor, MAPC, LPC-S (225) 412-6917
- Lyn Hassenboehler Clinical Social Work/Therapist, LCSW (225) 442-0282
- Shawn Campbell Joseph Licensed Professional Counselor, LPC-S, LMFT, NCC (225) 396-4828
- William Nicholas Abraham Licensed Professional Counselor, MDiv, PhD, LPC (225) 435-4847
- Janet Joy Finta Clinical Social Work/Therapist, LAC, LCSW (251) 220-9495
- Doug Leyda Clinical Social Work/Therapist, LCSW, BACS, ACSW (225) 307-3146